Easy Mental Health Tips for Students, Middle-aged or younger people who are suffering from various physical problems for various reasons
Despite significant advances in the medical world, anger control, and the discovery of new drugs for treatment, the modern medical world has failed to treat stress-related anger. Even in the golden age of allopathy, we have no way of measuring stress. We have no resources for authentic measures of stress. We do not have any unit for measuring stress like money, centimeter, decimeter, liter or kg, etc. No drug has yet been discovered … that can treat stress or relieve stress from our minds and bodies.
From all this information, it is very clear that our body and brain are much better than this modern medical science. Everything that modern medical science has done over the last few decades has been – eradicating smallpox, finding the cause of AIDS or Caesar’s disease, finding new ways to make modern medicine, developing genetic engineering, and so on. But when we talk about the increase in stressful anger or psychotic anger … all these perceptions of modern medical science seem to be too short.
Modern medical science has not yet understood the complex mechanisms of the brain, the mechanisms of stress production, emotions, the lymphatic system of the brain (systems associated with sadness, envy, love, hate, jealousy, lust, and pleasure, etc.) and yet it demands many new discoveries. To inform. Those things become secondary to the fact that stress is the root cause of many types of medical and psychological problems.
Nowadays, more and more people are suffering from high blood pressure, diabetes, fatigue, chronic heart disease, suicidal ideation, psychosis, insomnia, etc. Almost all of these rages are the result of excessive stress. The irony is that despite the rapid improvement in all other areas, we are losing the battle to reduce stress. Medical science has not yet fully understood human usage and mechanisms. There is still much work to be done in this direction to understand this problem in depth.
Stress can include anger, sadness, stress, physical reactions to the sender, restlessness, irritability, fear, anxiety, panic, excitement, dissatisfaction, dissatisfaction, exhaustion, stress, frustration, conflict, haste, and roughness. The human mind develops so much that it can measure all these uses in a light, restrained, or serious way. It seems that in the absence of any authentic material from the medical sciences, we can measure it by the most reliable instrument in the world – which is our brain.
Stress can be learned only through psycho-scientific questions or psychological tests. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Such tests use only type ‘A’, happiness, anxiety, health, emotional, and intellectual. Only talent and rough use can be measured. Other symptoms of stress can also be measured by the physical response to stress, indirectly.
Presence of adrenaline in the urine in the last 24 hours, seeing beta waves on the EEG of the brain, identification of stress-induced sweating (GSR) with the help of a galvanometer, measurement of cardiac response (increased heart rate and pulse rate): There are … things that can be used to measure stress. But the question of how we can relieve stress or how to make our lives stress-free has never been discussed in detail, nor has medical science been able to provide a satisfactory answer.
We will discuss all those issues in this article. As per the advice of psychiatrist Dr., before starting the details, we request every reader to read this article patiently. Hope you find the solution to your problem in this article.
Mental health tips for students, younger, middle-aged people
We want to tell you one more thing before discussing all the issues step by step. The main content of this article is to give emotional relief to the students who are nearing the end of their studies or who have started their working life or started a new family or are suffering from Covid-19 terrible situations or mental depression due to various reasons. If you have any comments about this article, please let us know in the comments box below.
Stress – Distress
Pick up any newspaper or magazine or watch TV, social media … you must see something or other about stress. Why is there so much attraction about stress all of a sudden? No matter what, this stress has been going on ever since … since Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden of Eden. Is that why … because stress is on the rise these days? The nature of contemporary stress is very different. And has it become dangerous? Or has scientific research proved that stress can cause various physical and mental anguish?
There is only one answer to all these questions – “yes to the command”. The power to heal is hidden within our bodies. We need to develop this intelligence of our own … so that we know how to use this energy hidden inside our bodies to protect ourselves from anger and improve our health. Good health should be considered much greater than the absence of anger. It is a state of physical and mental well-being … that underscores the importance of the relationship between mind and body and shows that the two are inseparable.
We want you to overcome this stress … so that it can work for you, make you more productive instead of dragging you towards self-destruction. Stress is one of the consequences of life … which cannot be ignored. There is no life without stress. Just as stress can cause anger … just as good stress can be good for health. It is not necessary that stress will always be bad.
Winning or losing a race can be stressful … but it can also lead to a completely different kind of physical reaction. Up to a point, productivity increases as stress increases. Although for all of us this is different. It’s like the pressure of a violin. As the pressure level decreases or increases, there may be a difference in tone. We need to find the right and appropriate level of stress … so that we can work with full productivity and produce melodious music in our own lives.
In reality, how much stress is required?
If we talk about stress management … then we want to warn you that you can’t expect cumin to reach stress. That can be an impossible goal for any of us. In order to live in this society, you will need a little bit of stress to fulfill your duties. You can’t live in a society without it and you have to leave everything and live alone. It can be divided into four parts to deal with stress. Since there is no measure of stress. we can’t measure it – but it can still be graded.
- Minimal stress
- Ideal stress
- High stress
- Extremely high stress
Heart disease and stress
Stress, like physical stress, is one of the main causes of angina pectoris. Excessive stress has been linked to severe cardiac attacks, such as irregular heart rhythms and heartburn. Many times it leads to the death of the person due to all these rages. Stress stimulates the sympathetic nervous system with oil (the autonomic part of the nervous system, which affects many parts of the body, including the heart) and has a negative effect on the heart and other parts of the body.
- Blood chats a bit due to mental stress (to prepare for possible injury). This also increases the chances of blood clots forming in the veins of the heart. When the pressure suddenly rises, the pumping action of the heart becomes faster, and the blood flow decreases as the veins constrict.
- Stress gives the body the signal that it is the flow of fat in the bloodstream so that the level of blood cholesterol.
- In women, estrogen levels decrease due to stress, which is detrimental to heart health.
- Women and men who have low levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin due to stressful events. They have to produce a greater number of immune system proteins (cytokines), the higher the levels of which damage the body and heart cells.
- We all know the relationship between stress and hypertension.
- In those lakes, due to which the blood pressure increases regularly due to mental stress, after some time, the inner wall of their blood vessels becomes damaged.
- People who work under constant stress become more prone to heartburn and they may also suffer from high blood pressure.
Mental stress affecting different areas of life
Imbalances are the main cause of stress in different areas of life. If alertness is not given, then it is responsible for the stress. People who do not understand the importance of it are often stressed. There are those areas – money, work, love, family and support, pride, social, health, and spiritual areas.
The possibility of diseases due to mental stress
- High blood pressure
- Bronchial asthma
- Unnecessary panic
- Gastritis peptic ulcer
- Cold cough
- Back pain
- Headache due to stress
- Shoulder pain
How mental stress is caused?
The human body responds to a lot of stress … like – an airplane is ready to fly in the sky. All systems (heart and blood vessels, immune system, lungs, digestive system, various senses, and brain) are aware of the potential danger and are ready to deal with it.
The cause of stress
Stress is the interaction between two major factors.
- External stressors
This external stress factor causes stress on its own. Provides support, Even recognizing it is extremely helpful in dealing with stress.
- Internal mentality or conclusion
It is the result of our past experience, training, values , and hope Our beliefs, hopes, instincts, and desires affect these internal factors.
These are the causes and events … that cause stress. If we use it properly, it can be helpful in reducing stress. If we learn the art of using it well … then we can be happy with it. These are things that we don’t have control over most of, such as corruption, late trains, bad bosses, an aggressive family member, congestion, and uncontrolled travel.
Modern life often creates stressful situations that come to us again and again and we must suppress our desire to resist or fight them. These include long-term stress, such as –
- Always maintaining a working pressure
- Long-term relationship problems.
- Ongoing financial problems.
The reason for the increase in stress in the last 50 years
Five factors of stress
- Excess of work
- Lack of time
- Excess of information
- Excess of necessity
- Excess of anger
More work means that everyone has to work harder these days, such as buying things from the market, cleaning the house, paying the phone bills, educating the children, their calls, paying their taxes, maintaining their bank accounts, and television. Repairing, car repairing, cooking, socializing with people, working/learning computer, reading, writing, etc. The excessive workload can cause stress. 50 years ago, people didn’t have to work so much, in those days people worked 6 to 8 hours a day.
Lack of time means the reduction of time. In this modern world, everyone is busy. The workload has increased a lot, but everyone has those 24 hours to do all that work. This has also increased the stress. The feeling of being late for work also creates stress. After that, there has been an excess of information. There is an additional burden of information on the lakes. Nowadays even a 4-year-old child has to read 4 to 10 books. Older people have to read 40 pages of newspapers every day, watch 46 channels of TV, and read countless books so that he can keep himself connected with this modern age.
Excessive stress causes the brain to become stressed. Our needs have also increased a lot now.
Want our fridge, television AC, bank account, expensive sunglasses, 10 pairs of shoes. And this endless longing never ends. You have to work harder, earn more, and learn more. Excessive anger also causes an increase in stress. Because of the bad lifestyle, we don’t have time to exercise and stress is causing more and more anger, which is causing more stress. These five factors together do not miss any opportunity to increase your stress several times.
How do you recognize a person with stress?
A survey has found that people who are under real stress but are unwilling to admit that they are suffering from stress. Here are some of the changes and reactions … that cause the body to respond to stress. You will soon see that most of the human body’s response to stress is extremely detrimental to a person’s personal, social, business, working life.
- Lack of humor
- Forgetting things
- Lack of common sense
- Fear of the unknown
- 05 impaired memory
- Lack of clear thinking
- Lack of creativity
- Making unnecessary mistakes
- Inconsistent delirium gossip
- Changes in facial expressions
- Changes in the way of the body
- Sweating of the palms of the hands
- 04, fingers become cold
- Dry mouth
- Hand trembling
- Heavy feeling in the abdomen
- Tension in the muscles
- 09, frequent urination
- Irregular breathing.
- Blood pressure
- Heart rate
- Blood sugar
- Matinke beta wave
- Formation of acid in the stomach
- Muscle contraction
- Breathing speed
- Unnecessary anger
- Unnecessary haste Excitement
- Unreasonable fear
- Fear of insecurity
- Unnecessary aggression
- do not fall asleep
Changes in usage
- Social indifference
- Intake of stimulants
- Eating more or less
- staring blankly
- driving too fast
- Chewing nails or moving the knees.
How can stress be reduced?
If you want to reduce stress – first of all you have to recognize the symptoms and then take the following three steps.
- Reduces stress production
- Getting stress out
- Manage as much stress as possible
Develop moral values
In modern times, the decline in moral values has been a major cause of social, cultural, and behavioral damage. Even though everyone knows about it, show indifference to it. In order to build a good personality, we should follow the following rules.
- Existence of others
- The unity of the human race
- Communal harmony
- Acquisition and share limits
- Integrity in use
- Accuracy of tools
What to do when anger comes?
- Do not do any work in a hurry. Let your anger subside.
- Criticism. Think about the positive side.
- Apply anger creatively and do something that you just need to do, such as looking at an old book or reading a corner text chapter.
- Talk to your closest colleagues and friends.
- Learn the art of forgiving.
Cognitive – Useful technique
Cognitive – Behavioral techniques are one of the most effective ways to reduce stress. These include identifying the sources of stress, re-preparing the priorities, changing the response to stress, and reducing stress and ways to manage it. This effort can be especially helpful when long-term anger or illness causes stress.
Recognize the sources of stress
Maintaining a diary is best so that the process of reducing stress can begin. It should contain all the events of daily life. Doing so may be stressful, so it is not necessary to go to great lengths to do so. Only the details of the event and the time will be up to the day.
- First write down the activities that put pressure on your energy and time and give you anger, anxiety, or negative physical reactions, such as stomach or head pain.
- Also write down the positive feelings that make you feel refreshed, mentally or physically, or that make you feel better.
- After a week or two, try to figure out which activity is making you anxious or restless again and again.
Examining the sources of stress
Answer the following questions – to yourself.
- Do all these stressful movements meet my or someone else’s goals?
- Do I have any work that can be done logically?
- Which work is under my control and which work is not under my control?
Preparing the priority
Incorporating activities to reduce stress. First of all, instead of increasing stress, reduce stress, and create balance in the movement. Although stress cannot be completely eliminated … it can be reduced.
- Take a long weekend or go on a long vacation.
- If you are at home due to stress, spend most of your time outside the home.
- Remove unnecessary workloads and include interesting works.
- Make time for recreation.
Share your thoughts
In fact, the concept of transmutation and sharing one’s thoughts with others has been so widely propagated that it has lost its true meaning. It is no longer considered a class of well-thought-out scientific advice. It should also be noted here that anger or resentment is never acknowledged, as this can lead to feelings of bitterness and depression.
Sharing your thoughts does not mean that you have to blame the waiter or your subordinates, dull friends, or show artificial kindness to yourself. If people who have been suffering from acne for a long time suddenly become angry, their blood pressure may increase. Many experts suggest that such people should not vent their anger. You should go to a trusted person and express your thoughts in a positive way. It does not require direct transmission. Writing a diary, writing a poem, or writing a letter can also be helpful, as long as the post-Will not publish.
More than half of the problems of the transmission puzzle are solved only by expressing one’s thoughts. If you want to build strong relationships with others, you need to learn to be empathetic, empathetic, and responsive. Only then will you be able to reduce your emotional stress.
Humor is an infallible medicine for dealing with severe stress. Many experts say that stress can be managed by adopting humor in difficult situations. Laughter not only brings out the thoughts that are kept inside but also creates a positive perspective. There is a real physical effect that reduces the stress level. Often people laugh out loud despite the tragedy (death of a loved one) and it is also true that in this way they gain the strength to endure their own emotional pain.
Take a positive approach and think positively
Reducing negative thoughts and focusing on positive outcomes can reduce stress and help achieve goals. For those who are nervous before giving a talk, the following approach may be helpful.
- First of all, identify the possible bad consequences (e.g. forgetting a speech, stuttering to pronounce a word, being insulted, or reacting badly from the audience).
- Then think about it, how likely is it that all of this would happen? Very little or not at all, because he is given the opportunity to speak on stage only if he recognizes the ability of a speaker.
- Imagine the favorable outcome (after a very good performance, clapping in the meeting place)
- Make a definite plan to achieve such a positive result (practice standing in front of the mirror, practicing with the help of a video camera and relaxation technique).
- Try to remember those situations in the past, when it felt so negative, and everything was positive.
Build or strengthen a support network
All the lakes are healthy and happy in life despite the stress, if you study their lives (the conclusion is that they have a good system of social support. Lowers blood pressure levels.
Stress is predominant in everyone’s life, so everyone is looking for a way to get rid of it. This relaxation technique should be adopted. This is a natural way to reduce stress. This will lower blood pressure, reduce breathing and pulse rate, reduce muscle pressure, and emotional stress. This process is entirely personal, but some further efforts may also be effective. If a mixture of these can be made, then it is better. All of these efforts should not be expected to eliminate stress, but if done regularly, they can be quite effective.
For many years, meditation has been practiced in Eastern civilization. Now it is recognized all over the world as a relaxation technique. The process of meditation is religious haik or therapeutic, its goal is the same – to calm the mind and judgment. Its practice reduces the hormonal level of stress and improves mood. By meditating, all kinds of physical effects can be noticed in the body and the practitioner can feel the difference himself.
The art of communication – how to talk without stress?
Most of the stress and conflicts are due to the wrong way of communicating, i.e. lack of knowledge about the art of transmission. If you know the art of transmission, you will never have a conflict with anyone in your life.
It is very important for any executive officer, even family members, to know the art of communication. On the other hand, it can also keep us away from stress. Half of us are at the root of social stress, the wrong method of transmission. Here are some tips on this
- When the person in front is saying something, listen to him carefully.
- Do not criticize or insult anyone. Just express your thoughts.
- In a very simple way, say only those things that have any meaning.
- Use verbal communication before speaking.
- If you want to talk about being normal and regular, keep your voice low.
We have 24 hours a day. The president of the United States, a big industrialist, or a beggar on the street – everyone is equal in this regard and everyone has to finish their work within this time frame. How you manage to fulfill all your duties and responsibilities depends on your time management. You need to plan ahead for each task. Best of all, if you make a long-term plan and, from time to time, make a short-term plan. For example, you have to go out somewhere or prepare for a special interview.
You should normally get 6 to 7 hours of sleep. Spend some time with your family at the end of the week and try to spend holiday time with them. The rest of the time is for work, excluding daily activities like bathing, eating, etc. Now set your own priorities, divide the time. If you feel you can’t finish a task within a given time frame, think about sharing some of your work with others or say ‘no’ to those tasks. Observe your daily routine and rest on holiday. If you analyze, you will see that most of us do not use our time, but waste it due to mismanagement.
Practical ways to reduce stress.
- Stay away from making friends with bad theories.
- Don’t help someone who is trying to harm others.
- Do not try to have more rights than necessary over any object.
- Have some extra time on hand when you have to go meet someone.
- If you do not know something, it would be better for you to admit your own ignorance than to mislead others.
- Whenever you have a disagreement with someone, put yourself in the front person’s position, and try to know his point of view.
- The more unhappy a person is with you, the calmer and quieter he will be.
- Make some changes in your life. Not everything should be done in a hurry.
- Try to find out the root of your stress and try to solve it from there.
- Show your kindness even in small matters. Also, look at the tastes of other family members, give them time.
- Whenever someone finishes a task, use words of praise to them.
- Use your own transmission techniques.
- Don’t expect more than you need. Turn all these hopes into your own will.
- Don’t forget important dates like birthdays or wedding anniversaries.
- Help others unselfishly even if you don’t get anything in return.
- Don’t try to be the best in everything.
- We always remember the Lord in our bad times. We should show our gratitude to him even in good times.
- Never hate anyone. Learn to forgive others.
- Maintain your self-esteem, never look down on any work.
- Destroy the arrogance of position and learn to accept your own defeat.
- Try to know the behavior of people in type “A”. People in type “A” expect perfection in every task, which leads to unnecessary stress. Make this level of completeness a little easier.
- Take 5 to 10 minutes for meditation every day.
- Always keep a diary full of positive statements.
- Never indulge in lying people.
- Never be pessimistic. Always keep in mind that there are many people who spend their days worse than you.
- Maintain a good balance between your income and expenses. Never spend more than your income.
- Develop one or two tastes for yourself. These are especially helpful in reducing stress.
This article is written on the advice of a prominent psychiatrist. Feel free to let us know if you have any comments about this article. We give full priority to your opinion. If you have any information related to mental health, please contact us by visiting our guest post section.
To read more blogs about mental health, please visit the links below.
Easy mental health tips for students (Series 2)
Easy mental health tips for students ( ages 10 to 15)
Subscribe to our newsletter!